How To Obtain A Chimpanzee Trekking Permit In Uganda?
How To Obtain A Chimpanzee Trekking Permit In Uganda? Chimpanzee trekking in Uganda is second to gorilla trekking in Uganda where travellers can get to access the habituated mountain gorillas in Africa in their natural habitat and the golden monkeys that can be seen when you participate in golden monkey trekking in Uganda that will lead you to the Virunga mountains in Uganda that can be seen along the different slopes.
A chimpanzee trekking permit in Uganda can be obtained at a price of 250USD which will give you access to the habituated chimpanzee troops. The permit will give you access to the knowledgeable guide who will give you all the relevant information about the species in the wild as you enjoy taking their pictures and also get the opportunity to access the ranger who will protect against any vicious animal attacks in the wild for a safe safari experience. a chimpanzee trekking permit in Uganda can be obtained from a trusted tour operator or from the Uganda wildlife Authority the tourism authority where you can also obtain a number of other permits for the different activities during your Uganda safari.
Chimpanzee trekking in Uganda will give you the opportunity to explore a number of different destinations in Uganda which will help you understand more about the different destinations as you enjoy watching the different attractions in the wild. You can watch the chimpanzees in Uganda by participating in; Chimpanzee trekking in kibale national park which will lead you to the habituated chimpanzee troops in Uganda that are already accustomed to human presence.
During your chimpanzee trekking experience in Uganda, you will have the chance to hike through the forests of Kibale national park which will give you the opportunity to observe a number of bird species like; the blue turaco, Ross’s turaco, coqui Francolin, long tailed cisticola, bubbling cisticola, Miombo wren warbler, Chubb’s cisticola and many other bird species. You will also get to watch a number of primates in the wild like Dent’s monkey, vervet monkey, Hamlyn’s monkey, black and white colobus monkey, the silver monkey and other primates.
Rules to follow during chimpanzee trekking in Uganda
While in the presence pf the species, ensure that you avoid taking pictures of the species using flash photography which can scare off the species while they carry out their different activities in the wild.
You should also avoid feeding the chimpanzees your own food to avoid spreading diseases
- You should also consider maintaining a distance a way from the species to avoid them from attacking you this is because the species are quite aggressive which can lead Avoid littering in the park to avoid accidents like primates choking on the little which can hinder the sustainability goals for the park.
- Avoid smoking in the presence of the primates while participating in chimpanzee trekking in Uganda to avoid them from contracting the disease.
- Avoid making noise in the park because it can trigger the animals as a threat which can lead them to easily attack you which can be fatal because of the fact that they are wild animals.
- You should avoid making unnecessary movements when you get in the presence of the wild animals to avoid being attacked. And their attacks can be fatal.
- Follow the lead of the guide as you participate in the chimpanzee trekking in the different destinations in Uganda this is because they are knowledgeable about the different trails in the park which can help you getting lost or getting attacked by vicious wild animals.
’’Book you safari with us today and let us make your primate safari experience quite memorable at the most affordable price.’’