TRAVEL GUIDE FOR CONGO DURING COVID-19
Travel Guide For Congo During Covid-19 : The democratic republic of Congo was among the African countries in the world that were affected by covid-19 which forced a number of tourism destinations in the country to shut down and some of other destinations were forced to tighten their safety measures in order to ensure that the tourists that visit the country are not a threat to the locals and also the locals not being a threat to the tourists as a way to avoid the increase of a number of covid-19 cases that have led to a number f deaths worldwide.
A number of tourists that are interested in visiting the democratic republic of Congo visit it to take part in a number of activities like; gorilla trekking in Kahuzi Biega national park where tourist will get to see the low gorillas, gorilla trekking in virunga national park, a park famous for the recently erupted mount Nyiragongo, chimpanzee trekking in virunga national park, hiking mount Kahuzi and mount Biega, a number of activities at tchegra island and with this travel guide it will enable all tourists interested in visiting the country to have an amazing time as they participate in the different activities by following the different covid-19 safety measures in Congo to avoid the spread of the virus during their safari.
Regulations to follow during covid-19 on your Congo safari
· Putting on a face mask is highly emphasized during the different activities in Congo in order to have an amazing and safe experience in Congo this is because the virus can easily be spread through air which can be a threat to the primates during the different activities like chimpanzee trekking and gorilla trekking in Virunga national park and Kahuzi Biega national park which can be a threat to the tourists and the vulnerable species in the park that can easily contract any disease which can be a threat to their sustainability.
· Tourists interested in visiting the democratic republic of Congo are emphasized to take a covid-19 PCR test taken 120 hours before accessing the country and this is to ensure that the tourists that take part in a number of activities in the country in order to avoid the spread of the virus.
· For tourists that visit the democratic republic of Congo, they are advised to take another covid-19 test even after testing negative for covid-19 before accessing the country this is because the park this is because of the need to know that tourists are negative for covid-19 and are not a threat to other tourists and because the virus can take time to incubate another covid-19 test is best to ensure that tourists are safe from the virus.
· Tourists are emphasized to maintain social distance while carrying out the different activities in the country in order to avoid the spread of the virus in case tourist come in contacts with people that might have got exposed to covid-19 that can be easily spread by getting in close contact with exposed tourists.
· Regular sanitising should be ensured while you take part in the different activities in Congo then you should regularly sanitise the surfaces you get in contact with that might have been exposed to covid-19. It should be noted that the virus tends to live on surfaces for more than 12 hours which is a big threat to the tourists because they can easily contract the virus.
· Tourists should also adhere to taking the temperature reading by a temperature gun at the different destinations in the country. This is done to identify of any temperatures abnormalities for patients with covid-19 which can be a threat to tourists and the locals in the long run.