3 Days Akagera National Park Safari
3 Days Akagera National Park Safari will give you the opportunity to visit the home to all the big five animals in Rwanda, akagera national park which will give you the opportunity to have an amazing time visiting the plains as you take part in the memorable morning and evening game drives which will offer you amazing experiences as you take part in the memorable activities of watching a number of game animals within the park, boat cruises on lake Ihema where you will have memorable safaris watching a number of game animals which will offer an amazing experience during your Rwanda safari.
Highlights of your 3 Days Akagera National Park Safari
- Day 1: Arrival in Kigali and transfer to the park
- Day 2: Morning game drive and evening game drive
- Day 3: Cultural encounters and departure
Detailed itinerary for your safari
Day 1: Arrival in Kigali and transfer to the park
- Arrival in Kigali and transfer to the park: On day one of your 3 days akagera national park depending on a location of your choice in Kigali City your guide for your safari will pick you at a location of your choice in Kigali city or Kigali international airport where you will have a memorable briefing session of your 3 days safari, expect the most memorable safari, during the briefing session, you will get to know the different activities that you will get to participate in, the rules and regulations to follow during your safari among other memorable activities. After the briefing session, you will participate in a Kigali city tour which will give you the opportunity to understand the culture of the people of Rwanda for instance how they carry out their daily activities as you visit Kimironko market the oldest market in Rwanda, after the tour in the market you will get to visit the presidential palace which is also offers a great insight of the Rwanda genocide, additionally you will also get to visit the Kigali genocide memorial museum another important aspect of the Rwanda genocide which will give you the opportunity to visit the different exhibition areas that will give you the chance to understand more of the genocide and how it affected the people of Rwanda. As the Kigali tour gets to an end, have an amazing time while feasting on the most delicious Rwanda cuisine in one of Rwanda’s finest restaurants. After the tour you will make your way to akagera national park where you will check in your hotel. In the evening take park transfer to the park for an evening boat cruise on Lake Ihema which will give you the opportunity to see the sun setting as you watching a number of crocodiles sun basking, a number of water birds among other =rewarding experiences within the park. Transfer back to your hotel for dinner and overnight stay as you await the next day’s activities.
Day 2: Morning game drive and Evening game drive
- Morning game drive and Evening game drive: On day two of 3 your days Akagera National Park Safari, after an early morning breakfast at your hotel, you will be picked by your guide who will transfer you to the park to participate in an early morning game drive. Have the most rewarding experience taking part in the drive that will enable you engage with nature and the wildlife. You will; have the chance to see early risers in the park like a number of herbivores that is the elephants, zebras, impalas catching their first bite of the day, if you are lucky enough , you will get to see carnivores in the park going back to their hiding places to rest. Get to see the lions catching their potential prey the Uganda kobs before they go back to their hiding places. During the morning game drives, you will also get the opportunity to see the sun rising a s you get to see the park getting back to life as a number of wild animal flock the feeding places after the memorable encounter, head back to your hotel for leisure and later on in the afternoon transfer back o the park for an evening game drive. During the wonderful encounter you will get to see a number of game animals catching their last bite for the day for instance the carnivores like the lions preying on a number of herbivores
Day 3: Cultural encounters and departure
- Cultural encounters and departure: On day three of your 3 days akagera national park safari after an early morning breakfast at your hotel, you will be picked by your guide who will transfer you to the Humure refugee camp where you will have amazing experiences studying the different aspects of their rewarding culture. At the Humure cultural village, you will get the participate in the preparation of the local dishes of the community, you will also take part in art lessons will also be provided by the instructors in the village who will teach you how to make soap, paint by using plant materials, pottery where you will participate in making cooking pots, plates for rewarding experiences after the experience you will be transferred back to Kigali city where you will be dropped off at a location of your choice in Kigali city or Kigali international airport after a memorable lunch in the city.
End of 3 Days Akagera National Park Safari
- Pickup and drop off in Kampala
- A guide
- Entrance permits
- Meals and bottled water
- 4X4 safari vehicle & Fuel
- Nature walks
- Visa fees
- Personal expenses
- Rwanda visa fees
- Activities that are not included on the itinerary